16 September 2012

Camera obsessed.

 My family thinks I'm a little crazy because I am always dragging my camera everywhere we go.  Even when I walk down to pick up the kids from school.  I take it with me when I go to the grocery store.  There is always something that amazes me about living here.  I can't get over at the beauty of nature.  I try not to forget having my camera with me because then the kids and Troy have to listen to me complain about me wishing I had it.
"Oh look at that barn, wish I had my camera."
"Oh look at those cows, wish I had my camera."
"Oh look at the sunset on the ocean, wish I had my camera."
Now they make sure I don't forget it!

 One day last week we had one of the most beautiful mornings.  There was a crisp coolness and a layer of fog hanging around.  The sun was just coming up and the fog was lifting.
 I like to stand outside and be still.  Take in the quietness of the morning and the sounds of whats happening with the world as it wakes.  It's an incredible feeling to just be in the moment.
Then I walk in the house and jump into getting breakfast made, lunches packed, kids ready and off to school.  It's made a difference in my life to have the camera with me to remind me of these moments.  Life is going by too fast for me. 
Kids are growing up.
Seasons are changing. 
 That foggy,cold morning gave way to a sunny, warm day.  I was so glad I had my camera with me.  When it's raining and cold soon, I will need a reminder that it can be sunny and warm in Washington.
Good thing I'm camera obsessed.

No comments: