23 October 2008

Izzie girl



We have one of the funniest dogs! The kids adore her, I adore her and I think Troy likes her. However there are times that I just want to ring her neck. She is a digger. If I plant anything in the back yard she digs it up. A couple days ago a planted a bunch of bulbs and this morning half of them were gone. I think she ate them because I could not find them. Then there is the fact that she was puking this morning. I just don't know what to do. Any suggestions? I already know what my mother and sister would say, and its not humane. They don't like dogs. I get so mad at her, and then she goes and does something cute. She loves to snuggle up on the couch. Izzie gets up there and rearranges the pillows and makes herself comfortable. Another thing that makes us laugh is that she loves to get on my bed and snuggle up with us. I don't even let Curly do that. Well there is the fact that he can't jump up there. Never in a million years did I ever think I would allow a dog on my bed. Some mornings Troy and I wake up and we have Soren, Olivia, and Izzie all in our bed. Needless to say it is a bit crowded. I don't mind it because it is fun. I wish everyone(JANA) could just realize what joy dogs bring into a home.

No comments: