07 February 2012

Local wildlife, including children.

There are the most lovely deer that come and feed in the strawberry fields by our house. I love to sit and watch them. I've started to carry my camera around with me all the time. There is so much wildlife out here, I'm always spotting something.
Behind the deer there is a dairy farm.
I had to pull off the road for this picture. Don't know what kind of bird it is. I swear it looked right at me. I could just imagine what it was thinking.
This is the eagle across the street from us.
I think it's the daddy eagle. In the picture below you can see the nest to the left. He just will sit on the branch and watch the nest. I haven't seen the other eagle.
Maybe there will be baby eagle's soon?
What do they call baby eagles?
Eaglits?
Eaglings?

I think these are the same deer I saw before. There is just 4 of them. Aren't they pretty? Troy said that they would taste good.
Seriously Troy?
This is Mt. Baker from the road by our house. I was waiting for the kids to get off the bus and just taking some random pictures.
On the way home from picking up Anna from school, I had Troy stop so I could take some pictures of some really cute houses. This little house is so small, but so beautiful. Love, love, love the barn.
Look at this beauty! Not loving the green garage door. Love the windows though.
Ok, so back to picking up kids from school. There is almost nothing that warms my heart more than watching my kids great my husband when they get home or when he comes home. They hug and kids him. I on the other hand don't get much attention. Why is it different for Daddies?
That's why I was so surprised when this happened.
Oh my stinkin' heck. Is she just the cutest thing you have ever seen? Click on the picture below and make it larger so you can see her expression. I gave birth to the most beautiful children. She melts my heart.
I love it when the kids go to school in the morning. I get peace and quiet for a while. Get chores done. Relax, find my inner peace.
I love it more when they come home!

No comments: