25 February 2012

Field trips and dog eating eagles.

These pictures of the eagle are taken from my front porch. It's the tree just right outside. You have no idea how nervous this makes me! My little Buster only weighs about 8 lbs. That's an hor dourves for eagles.
I'm thinking of tying Izzie and Buster together when they are outside. We use to tie Izzie to Curly so Curly would get some exercise.
One of the many things that baffles me about Washington is that the kids here think it's hot outside. It's about 40 degrees and the silly kid is wearing shorts and short sleeves. I yelled at both kids and then made Soren put on a coat. Emery just shakes his head and laughs.
The boys are building a fort or something behind the shop. I'm thinking I deserve the worlds worst Mother award for allowing my son to play with knives.
AFTER I yelled at Soren yet again, they went behind the shed to play with knives.
Soren- Here Emery, let's go back here so my Mom can't see us.
He ended up with just one cut.
I LOVE the mornings here.

It's so peaceful and serene outside. This is compared to the inside of the house which is total chaos. I just stare out the window and chant "Serenity now, serenity now..".

The other day was Olivia's first field trip since moving here. I bit the bullet and went along. By the time I got home my stomach hurt from laughing so much. They went to Logan's high school to see the FFA's animals, fish and plants.
This picture is funny to me. The kids were like, Huh?
You an tell Olivia was enthralled.
The kids did like to touch the fish and have a snack.
I totally believe that Olivia's teacher is a very special person. It takes a certain kind of person to be a teacher.
I am not that type of person. I would loose my patience to fast. Shocking, I know! I was fun to watch all the kids. Had a good laugh out of it.
I wanted to go home and take a nap when I got home!

No comments: