11 April 2010

Go Broncos

I finally got the BSU Bronco's logo finished. I had been telling the boys that I would paint one for them. I used a projector to take the computer image and put it up on the wall. Then I traced it and painted it. That easy. The only thing that I didn't like is that it took a while.

I need to find some more BSU stuff for the room. Grandpa Chuck gave the kids a BSU trash can. I have been saving up all our old jeans to make the boys some jean quilts with Orange and Blue on it.

Troy got Soren's shelf hung up. Soren reads every night and he needed something to hang up his light on. Not two seconds after he had it up it was full of stuff. So funny.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Emily, this is totally cool. You never cease to amaze me with all the talent that you have tucked in your sleave.