03 March 2010

Done, well almost.

The carpet was finally installed. I am very happy about that.

I guess the last thing that needs to be done is painting both of the dressers. I can tell you right now that won't be happening soon.




The boy's room got painted also.

We were going with the Boise State University colors. Go Broncos.

I made the curtains. I still need to paint a shelf for Soren.

I want you all to notice the lack of mess on Logan's desk. Give him one more day and you won't be able to see it.


2 comments:

Southwestmom05 said...

I LOVE their rooms!! Tell me, is the girls' room always that neat and clean? And if so, can you tell me your secret to getting them to pick up? The carpet looks great! I love the triple bunk bed! The boys' room looks great too...awesome color combination!
Hope everyone is feeling better! :)
Mrs. Remiker

Elizabeth said...

Girl you RoCk!!! Both rooms look Great. You are welcome to come help decorate my house anytime.