19 November 2008

My Crazy Morning.

This morning has been kind of crazy for me. I am totally sleep derived due to Little Miss Muffet. She has got a really bad cold, her tonsills are swollen and she is coughing. With her swallowing problems this poses big problems for her. She is up most the night choking on mucus. I know that sounds yucky. We fought her to keep on her Oxygen last night to help her breath, she fought us tooth and nail-literally. I have the marks to prove it. So needless to say we did not have a good night.
If any of you know how Soren talks, you will understand how it is very LOUD. This morning during breakfast he would not stop talking. This was some of the things he said to us.
Dad, do like plankton?
Do you eat it on your cereal?
Look this is Africa.
What country is this.
What do they eat in this country Mommy?
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.
You need some detangler in your hair, it looks really bad Mommy
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.
Is this the way my shoes go?
Boo!( He was hiding in the pile of laundry on the couch that I have not gotten around to folding.)
Don't yell at me Mommy, I was just trying to scare you.
Yes he has been a trial to me this morning, but I love him dearly.
Logan told me this morning that he is so glad they are no longer doing skating in PE. "Mom, It was so scary. I would have nightmares about it. It is a very dangerous sport. I don't know why they even allow it. Every time I would stand up, I would fall down. Geez, I'm surprised I was not killed." Is that a surprise to anyone? They are now doing mountain bike riding in PE. Should I be scared?

No comments: