28 September 2008

The Dunow's go to church.......together.

100_1697100_1698

100_1695100_1694

100_1699

100_1700

100_1701

 

This was the first time in about three months that we have all gone to church together.  With Olivia being sick most of the time I usually stay at home with her.  Troy sometimes stay home with her, but it is usually me.  Even if she is feeling well I like to keep her home so she does not catch anything.  She threw such a fit this morning wanting to go to nursery I gave in to her.  She packed her little purse for church and put her bobbie (pacifier) in it.  There are times she can be so cute and times I just want to pinch her! 

As you can tell by Soren's picture he is wearing an old bolo tie.  Grandma Fowler gave it to him in a box of " treasures" for Christmas and he loves to wear it to church. Thanks a lot Mom!  Notice how tall Logan is.  I am wearing heels in the family picture and he is still taller than me.  Hope you like the pictures.  It was such a momentous occasion to have all of us dressed up and ready for church I just had to have it documented for posterity. HaHaHa.

No comments: