16 November 2009

My beautiful girls.

Little Miss Muffet sitting on her tuffet. Boy is she getting to be a spoiled little thing.

Anna, our " Young Woman". She loves wearing her make up and getting all dolled up.

Ella, who wanted to put on makeup. Just three more years honey.

They were so excited about the concert the all got ready early. Then for the next hour and a half they all drove me crazy asking me what time it was.

I don't get to be in many pictures because I am the one usually taking them. Because this was a special day with my girls, I made it a point to get pictures with all of them. Me and my little Olivia.

Aren't her blue eyes amazing?

Out of all the kids I think that Anna looks most like me.

The concert was fantastic. It was more than I expected it to be. Olivia couldn't believe that they were all real people. The funny thing was, Olivia was the most excited when the two drummer guys came out. I know this will be one of my favorite memories with my girls. I hope and pray that we have many more like this.


No comments: