20 November 2011

My Baby is growing up!

My Olivia's birthday wish, to have a wonderful day!
Troy is still up in Vancouver and so he called Olivia early this morning. He is so sad that he's not home for her birthday.
She was barely awake.
We had to go to the park this morning while a realtor showed the house. The hat and scarf are her birthday present from Grandma Dunow.
Olivia thinks it's so fun to share the same name as that weird looking pig. I can't believe that she is 6 already. No more baby stuff ever again. Well, there hasn't been for a long time but it keeps getting further away. Is makes me so sad. I go by diapers and baby clothes just for the girls dolls because I miss it so much. I know I say I'm sad but I truly do take great pride in watching my children grow big and strong. I love watching their personalities develop and how independent they get. Especially this little Miss Muffet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!

No comments: