15 December 2010

Decking the Dunow Halls.

This is our Christmas tree this year. Olivia and Soren seem to always be rearranging it and moving things around. It has tipped over a few times too.
Imagine that with 5 kids and 3 dogs always running through the house and jumping over furniture.



These are the lamps that Troy and I made. I love them because I can change the decorations inside of them for the seasons.


I have enjoyed decorating the house this year. The only complaint is all the dust.
New Mexico has been terribly dry this year.
That means more dusting for me, except I just pretend it isn't there.
So just ignore the 4 inches of dust on everything.


As most of you know, I have an addiction to old books.
I saw this tree on a blog and tried to do it myself.
I love it.
Some don't.( I won't name names) ANDREW MEYER.


More pictures are coming.
Enjoy your day.
I definitely will. I made wassail and the house smells fantastic.


No comments: