28 February 2009

Little Miss Muffet's hospital stay


Not very happy!


I think that Troy was zoning out over cartoons. How funny.


She was happy just eating Popsicles.

Olivia had her Tonsils and adenoids removed on the 24 th. She had some great nurses and a fabulous doctor. The anesthesiologist that took care of her was so good. He carefully explained everything to us and answered all our questions. Her oxygen levels stayed in the 90's so that means that she won't have to be on oxygen at night anymore. She will go in for another sleep study in 6 weeks to make sure everything is all right. Olivia has been somewhat happy since she got home. The medicine wears off and she gets very unhappy. Overall the experience has gone really well. I know there were a lot of prayers for her and I thank everyone.

Grandma and Grandpa Fowler came down from Utah to help us out while Olivia was in the hospital. Troy was able to stay with me and Olivia the whole time. It made things a lot easier for me. It was also very comforting for Olivia to have her daddy with her. I am pretty sure Mom and Dad were exhausted by the time they went home. Thanks Mom and Dad for your help.

I have to give a shout out to Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque New Mexico. They were busy and completely full and still did a great job taking care of our little girl and making her feel comfortable.

1 comment:

~Kitten~ said...

I'm so glad everything went good with her surgery. There is nothing scarier for a mom and dad than a child in the hospital,so it's great you were both able to be there. Take care