02 August 2011

Idaho.

This past week Troy's Aunt Pam passed away. She died of cancer after a long struggle with it. We were all very saddened to lose her at such a young age. Although she was in her 50's she was a lot younger in spirit. Troy and I took the kids up to Idaho for her service. Idaho is where my heart will always be. To me there is no where as beautiful as Idaho.
Daddy with tow of his little girls walking down Grandma Rosie's lane.
Giving the horses a scratch behind the ears.
I love all the weathered old building all over the place.
The fields of produce and hay being grown. The smell is incredible. Earthy and natural. I miss having clean simple air to breath.
This smell is the best. Fresh cut alfalfa.

The snake river.

We took the kids over the park before the funeral to get some of their energy out of them. While there we decided to snap a few shot of the family.
Seriously boys?
Soren and his cousin Reece had a great ol' time messing around. I will be posting some pictures later of these two playing around. So fun!
Troy with his two uncles Bill and Dick. Major crush on the one with the yummy mustache. Why can't you grow one like that Honey? You do know how much I love you Honey Lover?
Pam's siblings and Mother. Dick is in the blue shirt then Peggie, Pattie, Bill, Barbie in the front and then Grandma Ramsey.
It was wonderful to see everyone. I wish it would of been under different circumstances. Everyone missed having Pam there. Max, Pam's husband was very brave through the whole thing. So amazing and hard to watch. I wish the best for Max and his future.

No comments: