26 May 2011

It's all happening so fast.

Olivia graduated from Shinning Stars preschool. This next school year she will be in Kindergarten.



Where has the time gone?



She is my last child at home.



What am I going to do with myself next year?



I am sure I will get over the trauma. In the mean time my baby is growing up, making friends and learning everything that comes her way.



Here she is after graduation with her good friend Katie. I love watching and listing to these two little blond girls play.


They had a "bridge crossing" ceremony. She hurried right over it because her very loud Father and older brother were hooting and hollering for her. Poor little Miss Muffets ears were all red.
Sidetrack- The beautiful Miss Rebecka in the blue and floral floor length dress with the magenta sweater on was Logan's kindergarten teacher. I was so happy that Olivia had her as a next door teacher this last year.





The kids had all worked on songs for the ceremony. Loved it.


Look how big my baby is.

I can't stand it.





Miss Renea and Olivia. (up)

She was the student teacher. Renea is currently going to school to become a teacher.

China and Olivia. (below)

China is going to be getting married next month and I can't wait for her to become a mother.

She is absolutely amazing with children.

We were extremely blessed to have Olivia in the preschool program this last year. As being the baby of 5 kids, the school taught her patience and sharing. They helped her threw her swallowing problems. She has really blossomed this year.

Am I going to be able to handle when she starts school in August?

We'll see!



No comments: