09 September 2011

My life right now.

Thinking this needs to be my next project. I was thinking I needed more junk and more noise added to the house. We all know that it won't ever get done. I can dream, right?
So in love with little Poppy. This kitty deserves sainthood for putting up with all the kids. Olivia mauls and hauls her around. I
love to lay on the couch when everyone is gone and have Poppy lay on me. The sound of her purring just lulls my right to sleep. OK, so it's not the purring but the shear exhaustion I feel 24/7. But still I love it.
My ladies are doing a great job giving us eggs and keeping the kids entertained. Who knew chickens could be so much fun?
16 years ago today I gave birth to my first child Logan. I can't wrap my mind and heart around this. I was only 18 when I had my engagement pictures done. I was 16 when I started dating Troy. Now I have a 16 year old. Troy and I celebrated our 17th anniversary August 13th. Where has the time gone? I want it all to slow down.

I need Michael to come back to town so he could sing to me. I guess a CD will have to do for now.
I'm in need of some time on the couch watching Mr. Darcy.....again.
Soooooo needing fall to be here with all my favorite colors.
I need to be able to wear cardigans like I need to breath. Boots?
I think I need to start wearing them even though it's still warm.
This is what my dreams are about. I've gone through my picture files and I have like 30 pictures of bathtubs. So funny because I have the smallest bathrooms in the world.
My life has been hectic and crazy with husband traveling and kids in school. Logan is driving which helps me out a lot and also gives me an ulcer. I am feeling a little lost with all my kids in school. I have so much to do and so much to catch up on, but I just can't seem to get "into" it. I find myself wandering around the house looking at all the cleaning, projects, repairs and even my crafts that need done. Then I go lay on the couch, turn on Michael Buble and snuggle with Poppy.
I know I just need to get into a routine and get used to this new stage in my life. I am such a lucky Mom to have such a wonderful and caring family.
The glass is half full.

No comments: